September 24, 2018

Ad revenue in the us

Back

More than half (58.5%) of US digital ad spending was captured by two dominating companies in
2017 Google’s part was 38.6%, and Facebook’s part was 19.9%. eMarketer estimates a decrease
for both companies to 37.2% and 19.6%, respectively (combined 56.8%), in 2018
(). Google’s ad revenue in absolute numbers will reach $39.9 billion in 2018,…
up 14.5% over 2017, but the growth of the digital ad budget in 2018 and the activity of its rivals
lead to slight declination of Google’s portion. Instagram accounts for 5% of the US digital ad
market, and 28.2% will be its part in Facebook’s US mobile ad revenue in 2018 Amazon’s ad
revenue will climb 63.5% to surpass $2 billion, sharing 2.7% of the US digital ad market. Estimated
growth for Amazon will reach 4.5% by 2020 Snapchat will demonstrate skyrocketed growth at
81.7% and overtake $1 billion for the first time. It allows Snapchat to share 1% of the US digital ad
market from 0.6% in 2017 Twitter will fall by 4.9% to $1.12 billion. This is the second consecutive
declination for Twitter from 2017 Every player tries to earn more money on the digital ad market,
and about one-third of ad revenue for them is based on mobile users.
Original link:

https://www.emarketer.com/content/five-charts-explaining-the-ad-tech-tax

Copyright © AdsHeads 2016-2019 | All Rights Reserved