Google continues rolling out new tools and features for automated ad placement and ad modification. One of them is Smart Shopping campaigns (). A machine learning algorithm analyses your existing shopping campaign with at least 20 conversions over the last 45 days and at least 100 active us...
Legacy companies focus their marketing efforts on positioning their brands in the minds of consumers. Digitally forward-thinking startups position their brand in the 'lives' of consumers.
TripAdvisor is moving further into social travel as it unveils a revamp of its website that will enable users to follow friends and brands, offer a personalised news feed and let users plan their trips.
From social media to banner ads and SEO, there are a number of ways companies market their goods and services. However, the most trusted source is usually from a person’s friends, family or colleague.
More than half (58.5%) of US digital ad spending was captured by two dominating companies in
2017 Google’s part was 38.6%, and Facebook’s part was 19.9%. eMarketer estimates a decrease
for both companies to 37.2% and 19.6%, respectively (combined 56.8%), in 2018
(). Google’s ad revenue in absolut...
IBM iX (IBM’s digital agency network) and MediaOcean (the ad-world software provider) have
joined efforts to pilot the first blockchain ad network. Built on top of MediaOcean’s campaign
management platform, the blockchain solution will provide visibility into the life cycle of each
media dollar, ...
Facebook Marketing Partners are currently being offered the opportunity to let clients beta test the new ad units.
YouTube announced the launch of a new advertising policy. A ‘channel membership’ paid subscription option allows publishers with more than 100,000 followers to charge $4.99 a month for exclusive content access. Publishers with over 10,000 followers will be able to host live-streamed ‘premieres’ a...